Since everyone seems to be going gaga with my Monkey Bread Recipe I thought I would give you a savory twist on that great recipe. This Chicken Pizza Bubble is a great way to use leftovers up. You can change the meat up and even add chopped veggies if you’d like. My family raved over it and my husband made sure he packed his lunch with it before it was all gone. That to me says that it is going to be one of my family’s favorites.
Chicken Pizza Bubble
- 4 rolls of refrigerated biscuits (I bought the 4 pack for this recipe)
- 2 cups of spaghetti sauce
- 2 pre-cooked chicken breasts (I used 2 I had left over from dinner the night before)
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Open up cans of biscuits one at a time and cut each biscuit in half. Placing them in a large bowl.
- Add Spaghetti sauce to biscuits and toss until biscuits are well coated.
- Cut up chicken breast into bite sized pieces and add to biscuit sauce mixture.
- Add 1 cup of Cheddar cheese to bowl.
- Add 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese to bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into greased pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese onto top of mixture in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes on middle rack.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and Serve.