Oh how I remember the days of the huge and heavy cabinet TV’s where I was the remote. LOL So thankful those days have long since passed. As a kid I could never have imagined where TV’s were going. The newest incarnation of TV’s is by far the most realistic I have ever seen. It is the Samsung SUHDTV. Holy Cow. It is AMAZING.
Enhance Your Viewing Experience with Samsung SUHD TV
Just recently I was in Best Buy and was drawn to the new Samsung SUHD TV display in the back of the store. I was truly blown away. If there had been a chair in front of the TV’s I probably would have sat there all day. LOL The realism is just so captivating. But I know many of you will ask Why SUHD TV? Well let me show you:
- Reveal more colors and a brighter picture with Samsung 4K SUHD TV – all powered by a revolutionary panel featuring Nano-crystal technology. The immersive curved screen portrays a greater sense of depth. Easily access the content you love with the advanced Samsung Smart TV. Learn more at www.bestbuy.com/suhd
- Enjoy a brighter, more true-to-life picture with a wider range of colors
- Peak Illuminator Pro for enhanced picture detail and color
- Improved black levels and contrast for a greater sense of depth
- 4 times the resolution of full HD
- Smart View 2.0 – Watch your TV on your mobile device
- Enjoy faster speed for your media with the Octa-Core Processor
I can’t encourage you enough to head to your nearest Best Buy and see for yourself how amazing the Samsung SUHD TV’s are. Right now you can see an exclusive sneak peek of Jurassic World in Samsung Entertainment Experience Shops inside Best Buy. Limited time only from 5/31-6/13. If you are in the TV buying mode when you visit you can save up to $1500 on Samsung SUHD TVs at Best Buy stores May 31st – June 13th.
Do you love twitter parties? @BestBuy and Brand Ambassador @dodomesticdad will be hosting an SUHD Twitter Party on Thursday June 9th at 7:00pm CST. Feel free to join the twitter party for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards. Follow #SUHDatBestBuy and RSVP here: http://bit.ly/1ecE5Ru