Christmas is such a special time for our family. We love spending time together and making memories. Every year we make dozens and dozens of cookies to send to family, friends, and the local fire department. This year we decided to make some Christmas Cookie Sandwiches. With the help of the new Nestle Toll House Rolled and Ready Cookie Dough Sheets it was so easy to make them that the kids couldn’t help but want to make extra for santa.
Easy Christmas Cookie Sandwiches
- 1 package of Nestle Toll House Rolled and Ready Cookie Dough Sheets
- 2 cups of your favorite frosting or homemade buttercream
- lots of sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a sharp knife cute the Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough Sheets into squares. I made mine big but you can make them any size that you like.
3. Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet atleast 2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and let cook completely.
6. Fill a sandwich bag with your frosting. Cut off one of the ends of the baggie for easy frosting of the cookies.
7. Flip over every other cookie and frost the flipped over cookie.
8. Place another unfrosted cookie on top of the frosted cookie and press lightly.
9. Sprinkle the sides with your favorite sprinkes.