1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
15 ounces pumpkin
1 cup water
1. Combine ingredients and mix well with mixer.
2. Pour into lightly sprayed 9×13 baking pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 32-35 minutes.
1. Mix all ingredients in mixer.
2. Pour into lined cupcake pan.
3. Cook for 20-25 minutes at 350°F
4. Makes 24 cupcakes.
I got this recipe from my friend Shannon Trego when I did Weight Watchers after the birth of my 3rd child Abigail. It has been a hit with my family ever since. The original recipe calls for low fat cool whip as a topping but I use the ever so tasty but not good for you Cream Cheese frosting by Betty Crocker!!!