Recently I went of a trip and had some of the best salsa I’ve ever had. So when I heard about the Publix Flavor Excursion sale I thought I would try my hand at making this yummy salsa. I was super excited to find lots of items I normally buy on sale and even buy 1 get 1 free. This recipe is super easy to make and I promise you will LOVE it.
Sweet Lime Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 can of Ro*Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 contained of Tomato Trinty
- 1 – 8oz. can of Pineapple Tidbits, drained & chopped into smaller pieces
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 Alvacado, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium size bowl add the tomato trinity.
- Open and drain the Ro*Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies. Put half of the can into the bowl with the tomato trinity.
- Open pineapple tidbits and drain. Using kitchen sheers chop them up into little pieces inside the can. Next pour into same bowl.
- Slice open Alvacado and chop into small pieces. Add to the bowl.
- Next cut lime open and squeeze juice of half of lime over the mixture in the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, Stir all ingredients together.
- You can eat it right away or chill for later.
The two featured Publix Flavor Excursion items are Ro*Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies and Alvacados from Mexico. Ro*tel still holds firmly to the belief that quality is paramount in making a great tasting product. That’s why only the reddest, ripest tomatoes and the zestiest chilies make the final cut. They have the perfect blend of spices that make this salsa delicious.
Is there a fruit more versatile than the avocado? You can slice it, dice it, smash it, or serve it whole. It tastes great at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or as a satisfying snack any time of day. And the best part is, you get the same nutritional boost whether you serve it on a sandwich, mix it into a dip, blend it into a smoothie, or eat it all by itself.
To learn all about the amazing products featured in the sale check out the Publix Flavor Excursion and don’t forget to print your coupons or load them to your Publix account.